Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tires

I probably look at the Tire Rack site as much as I do Fetlife.  I love looking at the tires and thinking about what kind I want on my car.  I am fulfilling all my tire dreams this year.  I have Nitto NT01's for track and non-SCCA autocrosses that I mounted on gorgeous American Racing Torque Thrust rims.  I have a set of Falken Azenis RT615-K's mounted on sexy black Kazera KZ-K's for SCCA autocrosses and Nitto INVO's for every day driving.  The Falkens can go in the dry or the wet but the Nitto NT01's are only for dry.

And sometimes I think I'll get rid of the Focus and just drive the Mustang year round.  Maybe with winter tires it wouldn't be so bad.  Tire Rack has nice deals on winter tires.

One set of tires is sitting in the kitchen now and I love that smell of virgin rubber.  I can't wait to start wearing them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment