Monday, July 2, 2012

Resisting Urges

I got a call from someone who dialed a wrong number.  What if I had played along?  Made plans with her or took an important message for someone else?  How much chaos would ensue in her life?  It could have been so much fun to confess to a torrid affair with her husband but what if she went home and shot him?

I think it's better to eschew evil.  The universe doesn't need any more random chaos.

I dreamed about some kind of prehistoric looking animal with a huge squarish head that was the size of a small pony but with a very thick body and giraffe style spots.  It did not have a long neck or very much of a neck at all.  It wanted me to pet it and I did.  I can't find any images that look remotely like it, so I must have made it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment