Friday, November 9, 2012

Check out my new ink!

First I was at work and a helicopter was flying really close to our windows.  Then the guy flying it smiled at me and just stepped out of it.  I freaked out and yelled to my boss that the helicopter was going to crash and she seemed amused.

Next there was something about being at church and I was changing clothes and I was not happy with how big my breasts were getting to be and definitely planning to have something done about it.  There were all these little kids and I got irritated with them and called one a "little blonde weirdo".  They were from a new family and were showing off the athletic skills of one of their toddlers.

"Just throw anything at him," they said.  "He'll catch it."  And he could.  There was a younger set of twins that  were kind of odd looking with lots of fresh stitching on their heads and faces.

I was on my way somewhere and ran into Doug from where I used to work and showed off my new tattoo.

Before I left for good, I had a conversation with a cat.  It was black and someone, probably those damn new kids had dyed its head yellow, and it's front torso red and it's hind quarters blue, like they were trying to make it look like Mr. Bill.  It seemed to not be that upset about it and told me to have a good trip.





No comments:

Post a Comment