Friday, June 14, 2013

I Want To Break Free

I had this bizarre dream last night where I was going back to work at a company that went out of business years ago.  The only guy there from the old days was one of the plant supervisors and while he was still sporting the mustache he had back then, he also appeared to be transitioning- wearing a low cut top with some nice boob development.  Think Freddy Mercury in the "I Want to Break Free" video.  He had a horrible speech impediment that made it impossible to understand him.  In fact, everyone seemed to have horrible speech impediments and were handing me pieces of paper that I would attempt to decipher but would disappear before I could figure out what was going on.

I was invited to someone's house or perhaps a house I would rent or buy and was there with two females from the company, both with the same debilitating speech impediment and while we were checking out the shower, one just up and peed on my head.  Her speech impediment miraculously disappeared and she made it clear I was not welcome to come back.

Well, I didn't really want to go back anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment