Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Whaddya want?

I am working on a new proximity crush (she called me "honey" and she has smiled at me) and I am again working on yet another life change ( mo' money, less back breaking) and I have gone off of DHEA after five weeks on it and having beer again after not drinking it for said about of time.  God, how I missed it.

I hoped the DHEA would help me recover from the more brutal days at work (it's like steroids, isn't it?) but I was so stiff and sore after the first day of work this week, all I wanted to do was sleep.  My week starts out hard and tapers off gradually.   When I go back from my "weekend", I'll go in for my "interview" and then things may change yet again.  I won't get to see my cute forklift driver anymore but I won't be so sore and tired.

When I do car karaoke on the way to or from work, I can hit all the low notes I couldn't before, so maybe the DHEA did that besides give me giant pores.

My supervisor complimented my boots and asked me what I was doing on my vacation and when I admitted it was car club related he said his significant other was into racing and wanted to come watch me.  So I have two or three brothers here and maybe a couple of sisters and life is freaking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment