Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Better Night- They Haven't Thrown Me In The Deep End Yet

My trainer tonight let me do everything, he has a different way that my previous trainer doesn't approve of, but his rationale made sense to me- why send out partially loaded trucks?

I do have one thing from the old job that I miss, from dealing with the public: those occasions when a BBW would come in sporting spectacular cleavage.  The last day I was there, this happened, and she had some ink that might have meant she was family, but I don't know if you can go by that really.  And she was probably half my age.  But it was nice to look at and think about putting my face there as I drift off to sleep at night...

I've gotten family vibes from several men I work with now but none from any women.  Everyone has been friendly and welcoming so far.  I have to work my day off tomorrow and that dang energy shot I had at lunch around 8 pm is still keeping me awake and it's almost 3 am now.  I should have been asleep an hour ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment