Saturday, March 3, 2012

Why Can't I Sleep?

Well, I am doing everything wrong as far as sleep hygiene is concerned.  I sleep on the couch in front of the TV too much.  It is aggravating how easy it seems to be to fall asleep during a very interesting, engaging show.  It only took me five or six tries to get through Bitten.  Then I was wide awake for The Boys Next Door.  It had this low budget look at first and then I said "Hey, isn't that Charlie Sheen?"  It sure enough was.  So now it's almost four in the morning and I still don't feel like sleeping so it's lucky it's my day off.  I need to get back into a routine where I wind down with some reading instead of conking out in front of the TV.

I got good news at work.  My last week there won't be so hellish, they are putting someone with me in the afternoon.  Low Man wanted to get breakfast pizza for her last day today and I offered to help pay for it, so she'll probably be calling to tell me how much it is.  Then I'll have to get up and get out to get that to her.  We heard that the guy who got to the new place before us loves it there.  I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment