Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Blogging in the new format

Well, ok, I guess it's not so bad.  I think.  Well, I'm not liking the way my text is not fully visible as I type it.

Tonight, I had a loader on some of my doors who was first described to me as "a child".  This is a grown man who had a backpack full of little action figures the last time I saw him in another area.  He was no where to be seen, so I couldn't give him the tie out times for the five loads for his doors.  I might have talked to the supervisor but he was no where to be seen, either.  I had three loads that needed to go right away, so I tied them out myself.  I also had two doors that were a son of a bitch to get down, but the other dock person helped me with those.

When I went to tie out a fourth load, the other loaders insisted I have ManChild paged.  I found the supervisor and he got the page done.  The supervisor hoped I would let him know about any late loads so he could get this guy.  Like I'd let a late load happen, that is on me.  ManChild ambles in, but had to be told twice which door needed to be tied out.  His girlfriend had come along, and when I wasn't telling ManChild which door to load or tie out, he stayed behind some equipment with her.

That nagging pain I had dreamed about is real, I feel it whenever I pull down hard on a tough trailer door, I don't know if it's a pulled muscle, a bad appendix or ovarian cancer.

Maybe I can reset these options to make this page look better.  As usual, change sucks.  Just let me see everything I type without it scrolling out of sight, for criminy's sake.








No comments:

Post a Comment