Friday, April 20, 2012

Don't Be Stupid

I ain't much for this Twitter stuff.  But Christopher Gordon is following me.  I am pretty excited by this.  When I followed Kevin Smith, he didn't follow me.

So go back a bit, to where I am reading an article about Randall, of Honey Badger fame.  I don't watch much TV nowadays, but I do love YouTube.  It's great for people like me, with the attention span of a gnat.  I loved Honey Badger and Randall's other nature narrations.  Then, one day, Randall showed himself.  He looks like he fell out of the time machine from the 70's.  We were all shocked to see the longish hair and whiskers- that mustache/muttonchops sideburns thing some guys did back in the day.  Then he put up a really great video of him on a date.  With a woman.  It did not go well.  My favorite part was when they showed their feet, while the "kissing" was going on.  His boots were- well, lets just say they were not manly boots.  Her saddle shoes were more butch than his shoes and she was a smoking hot babe.

So the article I found via my friend Google was from the Wall Street Journal and it had links to Randall's twitter account and Christopher Gordon's twitter account.  Christopher is Randall's "assistant".  I decided to follow both of them.  I am going to go out on a limb here and say they are one and the same.  Has anyone seen them together?

No comments:

Post a Comment