Friday, November 11, 2016

Best Boots Ever



So there once was a time when I only wore black boots.  Because in my job with a certain government agency I could use a uniform allowance to buy rugged black boots for my job and because that is what the leather people wore.

I changed from walking all day to standing all day and eventually to just sitting all day but still only wanted black boots.  Until one day someone put it out there that they wanted a certain brand of boots in a certain kind of leather and they were expensive boots that never went on sale- fashion boots.  I kept an eye out and eventually landed on a reddit about boots called goodyearwelt and started looking at fashion boots myself and started thinking "Those look really cool".  I longed for a pair of Red Wing Iron Rangers but I gathered that the leathers I liked best were not made in my size and these boots also never went on sale.

So I have acquired  these Chippewa Homestead boots in Tan Renegade.

I bought them their very own cedar trees and after the first day of wear, there  is not too much of the dreaded toe crease.  They are very comfortable and I don't think I will be adding any inserts.




And that is the extent of trying to figure out how to put pictures in here.





No comments:

Post a Comment