Monday, November 28, 2016

Rocky Eliminator 400 grams Thinsulate

Now that winter is on the way, the fashion boots are giving way to insulated boots.  When I carried mail, I had a pair of Rocky Eliminator boots through my uniform allowance for winter.  They ate up the whole allowance but they lasted for ten years before the soles fell apart.  I was too ignorant to take them to get resoled and bought some boots from Cabelas to try and replace them.  Later, I was able to buy this boot again in another craft and plan to resole them when the soles wear out.  400 grams of Thinsulate, all leather.  The uppers are a different texture but the lower part takes a nice spit shine.  No speed hooks is a downside and the laces are too short to put through all the eyelets all the way to the top.




No comments:

Post a Comment