Friday, September 2, 2011

P90X Day 2

I awoke in pain at four in the morning.  The worst spot is on my elbow, where the tricep inserts into the elbow.  So when I put my wrist up to look at the time- "Yee-ouch!"  I rubbed a little Icy Hot on it and tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't so when five am rolled around, I put in the disc called "Plyometrics" with dread.

The man was accompanied by three different people today, one was a man with an artificial leg.  Plyometrics involves a lot of jumping.  Many of the exercises could be modified to have less impact.  I found it was very painful to squat very deep.  So I didn't go deep.  The exercises have interesting names, like Monster Truck Tires and Mary Katharines. Yep, after Mary Katharine Gallagher and her signature move.

After the workout I fixed a smoothie with blueberries, yogurt and protein powder and some Advil.  Then I had my oatmeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment