Monday, September 19, 2011

Second Chances

Not getting to do the track weekend put me into a huge funk and when weekends come I haven't been leaving the house.  I wonder if I've become clinically depressed.  I decided not to go to an autocross in my own town but it turned out it wasn't held because there was too much water on the course from the rains.  I'll get another chance to go this weekend. I'll have one on Saturday and one on Sunday.

Unless I decide not to go.

My ex keeps urging me to go to Little Rock.  I wonder if this is a good idea.  I wonder if I should drive some 900 miles with my vision where it is now.  I was covering up my right eye and looking at the time clock today, waiting to clock in.  My left eye seems to have double vision, all by itself.

I wonder if she has allies there who will dump a bucket of pig's blood on me.

I haven't done P90x for a while, either.  Maybe there's no point in exercising at my age.  It's like I can't make endorphins anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment