Saturday, September 3, 2011

P90X Day 3

With the holiday weekend, I thought I'd sleep as long as I needed to before I got up, which turned out to be about nine hours.  The third dvd is shoulders and arms.  I'm still sore from the first workout, although I can look at my watch without howling in pain.  I also remembered to take my "before" pictures of my flabby thin body.  I did that before when I started at Anytime fitness and couldn't tell any difference with them.

I had dreams, which I don't seem to much anymore, probably because I don't get as much sleep as I need.  There was something about being in a huge house and there were lots of people and someone was going around cutting the fringe off of rugs and place mats.  I knew it was one of the children and I was determined to find out which one.  Everyone else seemed quite indifferent about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment