Monday, January 23, 2012

Another Day

As I walked in today, one of my co-workers told me we had a "little issue".

On Saturday, they couldn't open the little safe with our money in it.

So if you wanted to do business with us, it had to be credit, debit, check or exact change.

They couldn't get anybody to come out on Saturday to work on the safe and someone came and worked on it today.  I heard occasional drilling and sometimes banging.  He did not get it open and said he would be back tomorrow and spend the better part of tomorrow drilling on it.  I hope we can close the door on the big safe to muffle the sound.

On the brighter side, they might have another person lined up to come in, so they might not be delaying my transfer all that much now.  That would be so swell.

I have had my two beers tonight, and am trying to stop there.  Should one attend AA if they are merely troubled by the extent they turn to alcohol for comfort or wait until one gets DT's when they try to stop drinking?  I always said I'd rather die than go to one of those meetings and stand up and announce I am an alcoholic.  Because I don't think I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment